We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This pumpkin dish was very, very tasty. To do more often! Recipe here - http://noiinbucatarie.ro/mancare-de-dovlecel-cu-pulpe/
- 4 chicken legs
- 1 zucchini
- 2 onions
- 2 bell peppers
- 3-4 tablespoons of broth
- frying oil
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pumpkin dish with chicken legs:
First fry the thighs in hot oil on both sides. I cut them in half to fry better.
Cut the onion and julienned pepper and heat them in hot oil. When the onion becomes transparent, add the diced zucchini, broth and a cup of water. Add salt and pepper and cook until the sauce decreases.
When ready, add finely chopped greens.
With dill it will have an extra flavor.
Chicken food for lunch and dinner. 10 recipes with chicken to take and packaged
We can create recipes with chicken according to the inspiration of the moment, but in time we can create a repertoire as varied as possible to use with our eyes closed. Here are our proposals
Chicken food for lunch and dinner is one of the most complete but also dietary opţJune. Providedţlet's associate chicken meat - light protein, with a vegetable component. Optionally, we can add a healthy source of carbohydrates.
Chicken food for lunch and dinner: to be successful, it must meet two major conditions: the first, to be sufficiently penetrated until it becomes tender, but also browned, without drying out the second, to get an extra flavor from spices, herbs and everything that is vegetable next to it.
In this way, we can easily and quickly cook chicken food either on the flame or in the oven. We can offer it at the table with or without garnish. At the same time, it is a good packaged food solution, cooking a double portion in the evening.
We can create recipes with chicken according to the inspiration of the moment, but in time we can create a repertoire as varied as possible to use with our eyes closed. For this, Here are some new chicken eating ideas. Each of the proposed recipes is for four servings.
Ingredients Pumpkin Food & # 8211 Chives & # 8211 Chives & # 8211 with Cream and Dill
- 1 zucchini of about 1 kg.
- 2 medium onions
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon & # 8211 25 grams & # 8211 flour
- 200 ml. milk
- 100 ml cream
- 1 link dill
- vinegar to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- optionally, crushed or grated garlic to taste
How to prepare pumpkin food & # 8211 tussash & # 8211 tsp & # 8211 with cream and dill
- Wash and grate the zucchini on a grater with large holes. I had a tender and fresh zucchini from the garden, but if your zucchini is not really tender, it would be best to clean it of seeds.
- Add salt and set aside. I left it in a strainer placed on top of a plate to collect the liquid spilled from the pumpkin.
- Onions are washed, cleaned and finely chopped.
- For this pumpkin dish, heat some oil in a pot. Put the onion to harden and cook over low heat, adding a pinch of salt from the beginning, until it softens, becoming transparent.
- Add a tablespoon of flour and mix vigorously until you see no traces of dry flour. We do not let the flour color, it would negatively affect the color of the preparation.
- Add the grated zucchini, lightly pressed in a strainer, to remove as much water as possible. The more water the zucchini contains, the longer it will take to decrease. Mix the zucchini well with the onion and add the hot milk. The pumpkin dish is left to boil for about 10 minutes, over medium heat, stirring often.
- When the food is ready and thickened, remove from the heat. The tsp should be a little thicker, it should be diluted with cream.
How is the food straightened?
- Add the cream to the tsp and mix to blend. If cream with a minimum of 25% fat is used, it can be added directly to the hot tsp, if it is a weaker cream, it is good to mix vigorously with 2-3 tablespoons of the hot food, only then to add over the rest, mixing, otherwise, there is a risk of sour cream.
- Cut the dill into small pieces and add to the sauce while it is still hot.
- Match this "ţușpais" to taste with salt and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Add to the pumpkin and vinegar dish to taste. I thought I would add a spoon at most but I ended up putting three, on the palate.
- At the end, optionally, add chopped garlic to the pumpkin dish to taste. If you do not feel the need for garlic, do not put, I put because we really like it.
How to serve
This pumpkin or tussash dish had an unexpectedly great success at my home. Including my boys, which I wouldn't have believed. But they ate it with great appetite, with a spoon, like a soup. It's a delicious summer dish, perfect with some meatballs, but also only with new fried potatoes or grilled meat. It was insane and cold, from the fridge, served with a loaf of bread.
Ingredients chicken rolls with zucchini:
Wash the zucchini and cut them into thin slices and then grill them for 2-3 minutes on each side. Chicken breast washed and cut into large slices is beaten like schnitzels. Salt and pepper the pieces of meat.
Cover each piece with zucchini slices, sprinkle with chopped parsley and roll tightly into one or two toothpicks.
From here the tastes can be divided. The rolls can be baked in the oven, greased with a little oil or they can simply be fried in a pan after I put them in the egg and breadcrumbs. The dietary variant of these rolls is their grilling.
Zucchini rolls with zucchini are a quick dish, with simple and few ingredients, just in order to let you feel the aroma of zucchini which, by grilling, acquires a special flavor and sweetness.
Chicken meatballs with zucchini
Meatballs are a quick and delicious idea to eat, when you have minced meat. You can use any kind of meat to prepare them and even combine several types of meat with vegetables.
Today we offer you a recipe for meatballs with chicken and zucchini, fluffy and airy, delicious for any meal and suitable even for a plate with appetizers.
- 500 g chicken
- 1 or
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 large zucchini
- 50 g race parmesan
- crust for crust
- frying oil
Put the meat on the mincer or chop it with a food processor. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Put a little salt on it to remove the water.
After the zucchini has been left for 10 minutes, drain it well of water. Mix in a bowl: minced meat, grated zucchini, egg, crushed garlic, parmesan, salt, pepper, thyme, chopped dill and flour to bind the composition.
Refrigerate for half an hour, after which you can form the meatballs with a wet hand. You can give them flour or breadcrumbs or cook like this, without crust. Heat oil in a pan or grease a baking sheet with a little oil, if you choose to bake them.
Fry the meatballs in an oil bath or place them on the baking paper and bake until golden brown, taking care to turn them from time to time. Serve with your favorite salad, garnish or sauce. Good appetite!
You have to see it too.
Chicken, beef, pork, lamb or fish - any meal is better when it contains meat. Whether we are talking about steak, grills, minced meat, stews, traditional or exotic recipes, meat is the main source of protein in our diet. Moreover, meat is also the most versatile ingredient in the kitchen. Just think of a piece of beef or chicken breast and how many ways they can be cooked. Steamed, with or without sauce, on the grill or in the oven, meat is indispensable in the daily menu of those who have a balanced diet.
Chicken recipes - Jamila's recommendations
Jamila is famous for the excellent recipes she shares with housewives through the online environment. From her we also chose some recipes with excellent chicken.
Chicken tinsel like grandma's
- 700 g chicken
- 3-4 tablespoons oil
- 4 sliced garlic cloves
- 4 grated garlic cloves
- 1 liter of tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 bunch parsley
Method of preparation:
- Put oil in a preheated pan and add the chicken.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and brown on both sides. Then take it out of the pan.
- Add the remaining oil to the garlic and cook for a maximum of 1 minute.
- Then add the tomato sauce and dried thyme and let the sauce reach the boil.
- When it has boiled, add the meat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- After the meat is ready, add the raw chopped garlic.
- Then let it boil for about 5 minutes.
- Finally add the greens and it is ready to serve with a garnish of puree or rice.
How to prepare & icircl you can also watch & icircn video, where it is presented step by step.
Another dish from those chicken cooking recipes that belong to Jamila and that you can make yourself is the following.
Juicy chicken recipe with baked herbs
- 1.5 kg chicken & icircntreg
- 1 blade & acircie
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pepper with lemon & acircie
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
- a little salt.
Method of preparation:
- Mix all the spices with which to grease the chicken.
- Put the chicken in the mixture of spices and grease well with them.
- Then add the aromatic herbs & icircn chicken, cap & acircna of garlic and half a lemon & acircie.
- You can bake the chicken using a fryer, but in case you don't have it, you can do it in the oven as well.
- After 30 minutes, the chicken turns to the other side.
Watch how to prepare step by step access & acircnd the video below.
Ingredients Chicken Meatballs with Zucchini:
- 1 kilogram of skinless and boneless chicken (boneless chicken legs)
- 230 grams of ready-cleaned onions
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 350 grams of zucchini (you can keep the peel, if it has large seeds they will be removed)
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated coriander
- 1 teaspoon grated cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika to taste
- in addition: breadcrumbs (about 4-5 tablespoons) for rolling meatballs, oil (about 300 ml.) for frying
Preparation of Chicken Meatballs with Zucchini preparation of the composition
1. For these chicken meatballs with pumpkin, the meat must be carefully deboned and without traces of skin. Chop all the meat through a mincer.
2. Chop the onion and cook together with 1 clove of crushed garlic, in a medium hot pan, in which 1 tablespoon of oil is added, until it softens. While the onion is cooking, grate the zucchini on a large grater. Add the grated zucchini over the already soaked onion. Cook everything until the zucchini liquid drops well (5-6 minutes).
3. Allow the hardened pumpkins to cool slightly. Add over the minced chicken, together with the 2 cloves of garlic finely crushed. We also add 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, chopped thyme, dried basil, cumin, coriander, paprika, ground pepper and salt to taste. Knead the composition of chicken meatballs with pumpkin until smooth.
4. From this composition form chicken meatballs with pumpkin. They can be made round, of a size close to the ping pong ball, or larger, in which case they flatten. The formed meatballs are rolled in breadcrumbs.
Frying or baking & # 8211 pros and cons
5. I fried the meatballs in an oil bath, but they can also be prepared in the oven. Simply place on a tray covered with baking paper, sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and put in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius until golden brown.
Frying in oil, however, if done correctly, is not a little harmful and will not load the preparation with too much fat. For that, we have to follow some rules.
- The first rule is that the oil must be in abundance. Do not think that less oil in the pan will produce a lower fat preparation. The preparation must float in oil in order to cook as quickly as possible and implicitly to stay in contact with the hot fat for as short a time as possible.
- The second rule, very important: when adding food to the oil bath, the oil temperature must be 170-180 degrees, so as high as possible. Food added in too cold oil will absorb fat, it's true, but the high temperature instantly forms a crust on the surface of the dish, preventing it from loading unnecessarily with oil.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meatballs in several tranches, until golden brown, then remove on paper towels to drain the oil from the surface.
I served the meatballs as an appetizer, along with a yogurt sauce with mint and a second sauce of baked and red peppers. Enchanting!
Chicken dish with vegetables and garlic in the oven & # 8211 Turkish recipe
Chicken dish with vegetables and garlic in the oven & # 8211 Turkish recipe. Baked chicken wings or legs with pepper, tomato and garlic sauce. Seasoned and flavored chicken cooked in tomato sauce and baked vegetables. Chicken recipes. Recipes with chicken wings. Sauce recipes.
I have this recipe for baked chicken with vegetables and garlic from a Turkish restaurant near Arad, about 20 years ago. I was with a group of friends at this restaurant and then asked them to make our house specialty. It was served to us in individual heat-resistant dishes, directly from the oven. It can be made with thighs but also with chicken wings.
I honestly don't know what it's called (like FIRINDA SEBZELI TAVUK) but we all liked it very much. Since then I have been doing it for my family, especially in the summer when I have fresh seasonal vegetables available. These hardened and then cooked vegetables taste great!
He also ate at a Turkish restaurant in Germany Oana a delicious pot of vegetables with beef or lamb (lamb) and cheese & # 8211 baked all in the oven in a clay pot & # 8211 the recipe here.
In this case (baked chicken with vegetables) the secret is to fry the chicken in the pan and then bake it in the vegetable sauce, slowly, in the oven. You can use a larger heat-resistant dish for several portions or you can use small, individual dishes.
I will give you the recipe for a portion, and you will adapt the recipe according to your needs.
Where does the name tuspais come from?
From the German language. Zuspeis (read the country) means the garnish, something that accompanies a main course. He came to us on the Austro-Hungarian chain and was loved by the people of Banat and Transylvania. In our country it is called ţu ş pais or ciu ş pais. I think that this pumpkin dish is also to the taste of the Regatans or Moldovans because it is sour.
It is part of the series of summer vegetable dishes that we have known since childhood: low bean pods with garlic and tomatoes & # 8211 recipe here
Also in the category of old foods is the food of sour potatoes with vinegar and bay old recipe (recipe here).
This pumpkin dish is cheap and fast. Cook in max. 30 minutes and is very tasty and cold or reheated. About 4 large portions of tuspais come out of a large zucchini (1.2 kg). Zucchini can also be used.